Will it be able to save game in multiplayer mode?

In old AoE, player couldn’t save a game while playing multiplayer mode. It was very frustrating because after game crash, or when you have too many people playing a game and you would like to continue it in a future, you simply couldn’t. Thats why I am asking this question

That might be useful, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to do

@“von Lubinstab” said:
That might be useful, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to do

Seconded. I would welcome it, but since the game is being built off of the Genie Engine, some big changes might be needed.

I think that these Add-Ons wouldn’t be a harm to improve… maybe, eventually, they will start to listen to add some details that we would love, like this one. We can to wait :slight_smile: .

Save a multiplayer game? Well, might be able to save the stats from the game, but to save off a copy of the entire multiplayer game? Nah.

I played many RTS with saves in multiplayer, like AoE is only one game that doesnt have one : Stronghold , The Settlers , Empire Earth --> thoose games have that feature, so why AoE:DE can’t save multiplayer game ???

Even AOE 2 has multiplayer save game. I really hope they consider this feature as I prefer playing AOE 1.