Will the game have the old cheats?

I know i know cheats aren’t always fun but will i be able to create an army of Photon Men when i’m bored or spawn a Big Daddy car?

We can assume/expect the original cheats to be in the game if this is a remaster of the original game. When Age of Empires 2 HD appeared, original cheats were also still present.

Let us just hope that cheating in multi player is not possible with the use of programs. That was something that had killed the entire ranking at Zone.com.

Yes, all content of the original game is retained, as far as I’m aware.

@“Mystic Taboo” confirmed the original cheat codes are including in AoE:DE after demoing the game at Gamescom in August. https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/1347/big-daddies-the-missing-beastie-and-where-to-find-them

thank you so much for your help guys, i’m looking forward to being able to play this game in HD (i still play the original, even today :smile:

I’ve seen a black car and a 0 second work-time in an online game two weeks ago :wink: . So if you know the codes, and cheats are enabled, you can build your massive army.

Will they remain the same? Will they add more? What do you think?
Which ones would you add?

There’s like 4 or 5 threads already up about this. They’ll probably remaster the cheats too, and like they did for AoE2HD, they’ll probably add new ones.

I would include a tag that would designate the player as a cheater and for those that simply cheat as a rule, that they’re included in a contest for the title of “Ultimate Cheater”. B)

@DiveDive3726 said:
I would include a tag that would designate the player as a cheater and for those that simply cheat as a rule, that they’re included in a contest for the title of “Ultimate Cheater”. B)

It would be great fun ahahahahahahahaha :smiley:

@RWNorthPole said:
There’s like 4 or 5 threads already up about this. They’ll probably remaster the cheats too, and like they did for AoE2HD, they’ll probably add new ones.

I would like to have the car replaced by a tank XD

Hi,

Is there already news about the cheat codes :smiley:? Will Big Daddy be a nice Tesla?

Rick