Will the queue be updated?

To be more specific, will we be able to line up multiple upgrades at a time in the queue like in AOE3 and AOM? Will it allow us to create multiple (different) units at a time?

nope, it won’t.

@RowanWhitethorn said:
To be more specific, will we be able to line up multiple upgrades at a time in the queue like in AOE3 and AOM? Will it allow us to create multiple (different) units at a time?

For buildings I doubt it and will say no, however, if your asking training multiple of the same units at the same building, then yes. But if you think multiple different units from different building then no.

I think I saw the developers confirm that you will be able to queue multiple different units, but not technologies.

@qweytr24 said:
I think I saw the developers confirm that you will be able to queue multiple different units, but not technologies.

This is correct. It’s the AoE2 system.

@RWNorthPole said:

@qweytr24 said:

Good to hear, I was hoping for this as well.

@RWNorthPole said:

@qweytr24 said:

What a shame, I’d love to queue technologies