Will there be future improvements to the game?

Also, on the Babylonia campaign, the second and third scenario have the SAME instructions. It sounds like copy/paste mistake… (In the french version)

@Qaex said:
Oh and also, how do we delete cliffs? I’ve never been capable to! >:( It just won’t delete. I ASSUME there has to be a way around? Or just one more bug?

Hoover over the cliff you want to delete with the cliff-brush, then press ‘right-click’ or ‘RMB’ :wink:

This is actually an improvement, because in the classic version the cliffs could only be erased by the ‘delete-checkbox’ in the ‘unit-section’. Sometimes it didn’t even delete instantly, you would have to click it with ‘delete-unit’ and then move away from the cliffs (get em out of sight), get back, and THEN they were gone…

@PCS70 said:
@Quax Just edit it over again using small terrain or water tiles.

Water doesn’t work, because you can place cliffs over water, and water under cliffs.

@Qaex said:
Also, on the Babylonia campaign, the second and third scenario have the SAME instructions. It sounds like copy/paste mistake… (In the french version)

Same problem for me. The voice is correct, but not the text

@LegoVogel said:

Hoover over the cliff you want to delete with the cliff-brush, then press ‘right-click’ or ‘RMB’ :wink:

This is actually an improvement, because in the classic version the cliffs could only be erased by the ‘delete-checkbox’ in the ‘unit-section’. Sometimes it didn’t even delete instantly, you would have to click it with ‘delete-unit’ and then move away from the cliffs (get em out of sight), get back, and THEN they were gone…

Really? :open_mouth: As I remember from AoE:Rise of Rome, it was both possible to delete by right-clicking, or by using the delete button? It’s been a while since I played RoR though…

Yeah, I seriously hope they will put some effort in this at some point. This isn’t really how you create thrust with AoE fans, especially with AoE 2 and 3 DE at the door, they kinda need people to take MS seriously. Otherwise, who is going to to buy those games?

@AKC_HellStriker said:
Yeah, I seriously hope they will put some effort in this at some point. This isn’t really how you create thrust with AoE fans, especially with AoE 2 and 3 DE at the door, they kinda need people to take MS seriously. Otherwise, who is going to to buy those games?

maybe when Age III DE is released we could see them introduce a major feature patch with color selection in lobby 19

Il finished all campaigns of AoE:DE, I love this game, music, graphic and gameplay. But it’s still not finished yet, and I notice a lot of bug / problem / improvement to do. I wrote the problems I saw during the game and I have 2 pages of possible improvements.

But I’m not optimistic for the futur, Age of Mythology expansion have still a lot of problem…

Yep.

@UnsnappedBoot7 said:
Yep.

Can you reply more than a single word? TY.

@Augustusman said:

@UnsnappedBoot7 said:
Yep.

Nope.

@Willworkforicecream said:

@Augustusman said:

@UnsnappedBoot7 said:
Yep.

Nope.

Obviously he can’t .

@Augustusman Let it go. Stay on topic.

Post> @rhrmn said:

@Augustusman Let it go. Stay on topic.

Delete all my off topic no problem.

What are the lines of communications we have with devs that can get responses? I have read people are emailing devs or whatever, but no replies…

@x999xRoses said:
What are the lines of communications we have with devs that can get responses? I have read people are emailing devs or whatever, but no replies…

The lines of communication between the community and Forgotten Empires on Age of Empires: Definitive Edition are through the Age of Empires community team at Microsoft. The Age of Empires community team can be reached on social media, on the weekly Thursday stream and on the forums via private message.

Thanks! We need to get on their heads about these issues asap! Its Thursday! Lets all get on the stream!

@x999xRoses said:
Thanks! We need to get on their heads about these issues asap! Its Thursday! Lets all get on the stream!

It looks like the stream was canceled today and will return in 2 weeks. In the meantime, you’re welcome to reach out to the team on social media or send the team a private message here on the forums.