Will this build be able to run the game at 30fps?

I plan to get a new PC to finally run this game at 30fps stably using max settings and in matches with plenty of things happening on the screen (like when there’s 8 players and lots of chaos happening).

• Motherboard: ASRock A520M/ac
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G
  • RAM: 2x8GB at 3200MHz (DDR4)
  • SSD: 1TB M.2 NVMe (PCIe 3.0 and SLC caching)
  • Monitor resolution: 1366x768

You could probably get away with 60fps max settings due to your small monitor size. But yes what you have is sufficient.

1 Like

That’s great news! I was worried since I can’t get my hands on the 4750G which is slightly better in performance. In South America it is normally complicated to get certain hardware that otherwise is relatively accessible in USA, China or other big countries.

To be sure

integrated Graphics or APUS are not officially supported due to the system requirements
But it does not mean it will not run fine.

I strongly recommend a dedicated graphic card later on when u have the budget for it.
Running a 6Core CPU and integrated Graphics gives u a nice bottleneck
Make sure u don’t cheap out on your power supply … ur upgrade path should be clear when u buy or build the PC !

2 Likes

Yeah whats the GPU you are going to use?

I play team games 4vs4 without problems on 60 FPS in a 1080p monitor with a Ryzen 3400G. I lower some settings because I don’t like the bloom effect nor the fog tho (they distract me).

Integrated graphics from AMD are a blessing, specially the Vega 8/11

1 Like