William the Conqueror unit labeled as Wild Horse in Spanish translation

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:101.101.61321.0 8595115
  • **GAME PLATFORM:Steam
  • **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Being in Scenario Editor using “Spanish (Spain)” language. Happens that William the Conqueror unit is labeled as Caballo Salvaje (Wild Horse) as shown in the attached images below.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Put Spanish (Spain) translation.
  2. Go to Scenario Editor
  3. In Hero tab, you see Caballo salvaje (which is William the Conqueror labeled as “Wild Horse”)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
In Spanish (Spain) translation, the unit should be named something like “William el Conquistador”.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• No need
1 Like

Hey @Tuamir , thanks a lot for this report!
We are now tracking the issue.
Hope youll have a nice day.

Hi @ChristheCo , still not solved the issue.

Also, I detected new error with Plumed Archers, which cannot be differenciated between elite and non-elite versions:

emplumado

1 Like

Another spanish error:

caballero

Both “Knight” and “Cavalier” are labelled the same.

@Felizon89 could you report it all again, please? I doubt devs will look into year old reports…

2 Likes