Wishlist

my wishlist:

• i want to see every unit stat when i click to unit like in age of empires 3

• i want better tech tree that shows everthing about unit(yes i know this site Explorer – AoE4 World )

• i want black colour to added

• i want map choose and other options to be at sameplace when im starting a game i must see them all at once

• i want to map ui size to be changeable at options

• i want better garrison information i cant see the damage and health of tower for example i want to see them too and we must can choose which unit we want to ungarisson

• Rotatable buildings

• Classic “how do you turn this on” cheat

• different animals like lions,crocodiles they can replace the wolf acording to biome

• Treaty mode

• There should be a scenario editor for easy to use which player can test every stuff

• pause function

• maybe to stop ranged units overkill their arrows or bullets or javelins keep going if the unit is dead (im not sure about that)

6 Likes

this is a request for hotkeys

Mod

I add this as my whislist:

1- When you select villagers and military at the same time, villager build menu is disappearing which is not the case with AoE2. It should be visible because you need to find that villager and unselected soldiers if they are together which is pain. If that can be added, we can build a house for example if there is a villager among the soldiers.

2- Also easy drag military is needed (when you for example press Ctrl or Alt just like in Aoe2
3- Caster mode and replay mode UI is so huge it should be scaleable.

1 Like

when you select both of them you can chose beetwen them by clicking their icons or you can press tab to change the selected unit just telling you to know

OMG YESSSSSS, JUST… YES TO ALL OF THIS!!! DEVS… READ THIS ONE PLEASE!

2 Likes

Wrong, treaty very much exists in aoe2, in official lobbies, no mods needed

It’s only in custom games.

You can also do it in custom games in AoE4.

Whether or not it’s a mod makes very little difference. Both require a custom lobby.

The person who suggested it specifically wants it as a game mode with matchmaking:

AoE2 does not have that. So no, not wrong.

I’ve been asking for this one every patch. It’s the biggest annoyance I have in the game.

They’re finally making the minimap resizable and fixing the garrison menu which were also super annoying.

but you need a mod to do it, in aoe2 its not needed, yes even aoe2 doesn’t have aoe3’s treaty ladder but its there officially, no need to mod it in

true no arguing