- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.46295.0 6421374
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
In the scenario editor, I generated a 2v2 Wolf Hill map on map size Medium (recommended for 4 players). I saw that three players had a patch of 6 Ibex, while player 3 (green) only had 2 Ibex. If this were a multiplayer game, it would have caused an imbalance.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
(Though I think I saw another map gen where p1 was 1 Ibex short, so this sort of thing probably happens with some frequency on this map.)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the scenario editor
- In the Players tab, choose 4 players
- In the Diplomacy tab, make p1 allied to p2, p2 allied to p1, p3 allied to p4, p4 allied to p3, and select Allied Victory for all players
- In the Map tab, choose ‘Seed Map’, choose Medium as map size, choose Wolf Hill as map and fill in the seed 2100210377.
- Click Generate Map.
- Count the number of Ibex each respecive player has access to.
I bet the intention of the map scripter was to let every player have 6 Ibex.