Wololo Wednesday: August Contest and July Winners - Age of Empires

Wololo Wednesday: August Contest and July Winners - Age of Empires

Greetings, Wololo Warriors! It’s time once again to step up and show your wololo spirit in our monthly contest! But first, the winners from last month! Everyone in this community has their own reasons for loving AoE, and last month we asked you to show us some of your favorite memories of the games! As … Continued

Read the full story here

My favorite memory of Age of Empires has got to be today. Today I randomly checked to see if my favorite game of all time had a new release coming out… Why would I randomly check this you may ask? Well like I said it is my favorite game of all time!!! Resident Evil and Call of Duty can only fill the void temporarily. So imagine my utter delight when I checked today and found a link to the new Definitive Edition. Now Hmmmmmm!!! if only it were released on time for my Birthday on 21st August. Delighted to have you back AOE!!! Circle the wagons and prepare for battle!!!

20 year ago i bought the collectors version of this games, my first pc game with 5 years, i was playing 20 years and now i want to play the definitive version! Microsoft help me ! i send the beta request months ago.

I just wanna say THANK YOU AOE TEAM (MS TEAM) for this gift, I was one of the winner at July Contest and I am so happy with my games and also my T-shirt <3