Women of History

Nice event, but if we are doing “Women of History”, can we get Samoans with a Nafanua campaign?

Would be pretty cool.

I do love when you drop new cheats too.

3 Likes

They should give more queen skins or add more female unit types.

3 Likes

There are not many examples of female combatants in History, so that would be very difficult.

2 Likes

You can always have a female version of any soldier.

That is not historical, and to be honest, I am against unit skins, of any type.

1 Like

Sythian wild woman and joan the maid still has the same graphics they should differ.
Archer of the eyes mounted samurai and other units should get skins.

1 Like

This one is fantasy.

They share the same graphics because it is literally a reskinned Villager girl.
It is a decent model, that conveys taht the unit is an unarmed woman, and so serves it’s purpose.

What we need is new ones.

To be honest, they only show up one time, and are not even part of the majority of the game, so they can stay as they are.

1 Like

We can use them in more scenarios if they had custom skins

1 Like

I consider Joan to be the most important woman in medieval history so I would certainly love for there to be more of her after all she did save an entire country. Viva la France!

1 Like

Suriyothai - Siamese
Tamar - Georgians

1 Like

I cannot agree. The whole period is rife with important women, that did way more than Jeanne, even if I like Jeanne.
Eleanor de Aquitaine was far more influential than Jeanne. She divorced the king of France, took most of the country with her, married the king of England, and started her own Empire (Angevin).
Not to even mention the Court of Love, and her role in the Crusades.

1 Like

She doesn’t sound all that great.

It also sounds like she supported the crusades which just makes her worse than Joan.

Importance and being a good person are two very different things.

1 Like

Being a good person is much better than being important.

What makes you think the historical figure Joan was a good person? For all we know, she would have supported the crusades given the opportunity. She is portrayed as a devout christian.

Its really stupid to show a african bowman as a 15th century white xbow man. Minamoto riding with the winged hussars is so accurate :joy:

Im sure the devs planned to make a mounted samurai but forgot somehow or else why would they make a new unit for it.

Sythian wild woman could look like a female shaman.

2 Likes

Anna Nzinga - Angola
Tamar the Great-Georgians
Jadwiga - Poland
Lady of Cofitachequi-Mississippians
Jigonsaseh - Iroquois

Plenty of important female rulers and generals :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dormey amazons gbeto like units armed with guns.

Wu Zetian. Emperor of China the lady.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if they added nuns to the game. They would have the exact same roll and stats as monks, except they cost 82 gold to represent the gender pay gap!

Ok jk about the last part. They cost the same, and you either get a monk or a nun from the monestary when you train, just like you get a Male or female vil at random.

3 Likes