Won team treaty game but count a lost!?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

After the update, played a team treaty game and we won the game. Inside the stats tab it showed 0 elo, and then after I went out of the game it showed as a loss. I have the recording of the game if required. Everyone in my team got the win but I got lost and all of my opponents got lost as well. I was the host of the game.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

Played 1 game and it happened.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Host a treaty-ranked game 3v3.
  2. The team with the host wins the game.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

The host player will take a loss.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Record Game.age3Yrec (8.0 MB)

3 Likes

Any update on this from the devs?

honestly they dont care, they just gonna tell you that they wont give your winning back

At least they should fix it!

@IkoKnight8151 could you please follow up on this? Almost everyone on ranked treaty lobbies are having this issue which makes the ranked treaty lobbies completely useless.

Hi @Erchere !

I could not repro your issue still, but it is reported, we will investigate the issue.

About the other issue, the (0), we are now tracking it ( ^∇^)

1 Like

Elo-.age3Yrec (6.1 MB)

ELo-2.age3Yrec (6.0 MB)

Here 2 files with the same issue @IkoKnight8151 . Other Team lost both matches, but all 3 opponents got the win on the ladder.
On our Team Playwithsquirrelsoem got a win (+40 Elo), meanwhile LittleNino an me got the loss (-50 Elo).

3 Likes

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 2022 here and still happening, just won 2vs2 1hr long ranked game and received a loss… oh yeah and for some reason loss 40 points more then what a loss is EVER

Hi @Sutekhombos. We’ve got something in the works internally to address the ELO issues. Sorry for the inconvenience caused :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your great work. The community really appreciates it.

Same issue as in description wins counted as losts.
I see that it’s reported since 1 year and still not well ordored :-1: :-1:
Looks to be very difficult for the dev to fix, harder than giving us a new dlc each 3 months lol :rofl:
Litterally scandalous !

1 Like

Still not fixed. Here one more rec. Won but count as a loss
Aufgezeichnete Spiele.age3Yrec (11.3 MB)

2 Likes

Het begint stillaan een triestige zaak te worden !

Today it happened three times to me. it is very sad. such an issue demotivates a lot.

I wonder what happens to the other players who realy lose such a game. do they get a win?

Aren’t there any news on this issue? Common, it can’t be that hard to count a game correctly and write the correct result into the database.

1 Like

Can we have this fixed, please? This issue has been there for ages!

3 Likes