Wood walls

• Build: replaceme
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: replaceme

Issue:

See atachmends!

wrong game bud. this looks like aoe2 not aoe1

Yeah, meanwhile it’s pretty annoying too. I don’t understand what’s so hard about reading a headline correctly. Every two days there is at least one person who is here in the wrong forum.
I’m looking forward to it, when AoE4 is released and people start to clutter up everything here.

Sorry, is not meant personally. But it’s just annoying.

1 Like

I thought that someone wanted wooden/palisade walls for AoE1, with less HP, armor and cost than normal walls.

1 Like

If you are wondering how the scouts got in, there is a 1 tile gap between the two houses. If you look closely, their are six tiles between those trees, but 2 houses and a palisade wall only cover 5. The reason it looks connected is because of the elevation you built on.

yes that one elevation unit difference causes the graphic to be adjusted in height a certain amount, which happens to be the same distance as the little construction fence is tall, so they appear to line up perfectly, which is somewhat unfortunate, but you should always drag place a palisade section over anything you’re trying to wall again to be sure, if there’s no gap nothing is built, if there is, one will be placed in that gap.