Would there be more than 8 player slots?

I wouldn’t be opposed to them doing it, but as others have said, the game can get really chaotic even if you have 8 players at once, so personally I wouldn’t be strongly arguing in favour of it. If it requires only a few man hours to implement then it’s a good idea, but otherwise, probably not worth the effort.

8 players seems good enough in most maps (depending on the size of them). the engine they’re using doesn’t look like it can support more than 8, maybe they could modify it to get it up to 10 but I don’t think they can tool the engine for that purpose without expanding the original maps or creating new ones for that purpose.

There should be some fun game modes like 2v2v2v2 or 3v3v3 or something like that or maybe even 6v6 in a really big map. But I think optimization-wise, it would be very difficult to create such games on very large maps.

It would also be interesting if it was also available in Single Player and Scenario Creator for it should provide very interesting scenarios and campaign missions.

Would be interesting, but I think they will probably leave it at 8, and I am fine with that to be honest :slight_smile: