Would we get more nomadic civs?

Exactly, that’s the key for unleashing the most diversified and varied civ gameplay dynamics in this game with nomad-settled hybrid Turks, which is what this game desperately needs after English / French / Rus fiasco.

1 Like

What’s that [character limit]

I can think about Huns, Avars, Scythians but they go out of medieval timeline… I hope the AOE 5 will be a prequal and will have ancient empires including these civs… In medieval period I can think of Turks in their early days like Gokturk and Cumans/Peshnegs

It’s a slurr so I’ll just say this

It’s gyp–. It’s a common term people use but the Romani find it offensive. The Romani are what the term is used for.

1 Like

Nah its normal word. We use that here for them. Even heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury uses that term.

1 Like

…doesn’t really change the fact that it’s offensive.

I’m not going to go into this though because I’d rather not go off-topic or political.

1 Like

Its normal word with no hidden meaning. It was used for centuries and they themselves probably came up with it. There is speculation that it comes from Egyptian because that’s how they introduced themselves.

But gameplaywise what would be the incentive to move buildings in the first 2 ages? I do not know if it plays well when the entire gameplan suddenly changes at age 3. Sounds like a nerf, switching from purely offensive (no walls) to defensive (suddenly being able to build walls) warfare.

1 Like

People being scared of words in 2021… What has the world come to?

1 Like