These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
Since the DLC is not released to play yet, I found a little bug by reading the latest articles. The Revolution Flag is actually wrong. The Greeks Kingdom Flag was different than the one that appears in the game. Their flag had a blue background and white cross. The one in the game is actually like the flag of Finland. Please fix this if possible before release.
This is the link of the picture: https://www.ageofempires.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/resized_PhanarUI.png
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Do some research
- Afaik the flag was as described above
- For a nice attention to detail, make it as blue-white, not white-blue
- This is coming from a Turk
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.