Xbox Achievements & AOE DE showing twice

Can we get these in Steam version? I have gamepass ultimate so I can play both versions…
Also why is first AOE DE showing up twice on my recent games (one is grayed out??)

The greyed out version is the original Microsoft Store release of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition which has been replaced by an upgraded Microsoft Store client which supports crossplay with Steam.

I haven’t unlocked any new achievements from Age of Empires: Definitive Edition on Steam to see if they also unlock the Microsoft Store (Xbox Live) achievements, however I can confirm that when I play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition on Steam while being signed into Xbox Live the achievements are unlocked on both Steam and Xbox Live.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not getting any from steam version for original DE. It works fine for DE2, and it still doesent show on gamebar so I guess the problem is there. Hopefully you could update it to be same as AOE2 DE, or somehow get the achievements to carry over from first release. Feels like punishment after getting all the original achievements and then would need to complete another release…