These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.43871.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Achievements earned on Steam without being logged to Xbox account, couldn’t be earned on Xbox account anymore. Even after login again to Xbox account.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start the game on Steam
- Not login at start to Xbox account (because game not remember last login)
- Gain an achievement (only Steam pop-up/notification appear)
- Login to Xbox account later.
- Achievements not synced after login.
- Fulfil the conditions for this achievements again, but no Xbox pop-up/notification appear
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
- Xbox achievements schould be synced with Steam ones after login again to Xbox account.
- Game should remember last Xbox account loggin - no need to login everytime we start the game (that would also prevent to lose achievements on Xbox acc.).
- If synchronisation is not possiblle at the moment, we should at least have an opportunity to re-gain the Xbox achievement after fulfil the conditions for it (I think that fix was done in Age of Empires II DE).
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.