Xbox Command Menu Bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.43233.0 (#108769)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox Series X
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
There are a number of issues when entering the Command menu on a production building, affecting several interactions including the Y hotkey, the location of the items, and more. Here are a few gameplay interactions that are affected:

1. Military unit upgrades (i.e. militia to MAA) now have their own icon which clutters up the command menu wheel.
  2. When certain items are researched, they will be removed from the production building Command Menu wheel and the location of all the other items on the wheel will also shift. This makes it extremely difficult to quickly make selections and hinders the gameplay experience dramatically. Additionally, when items are researched, the shift on the command menu may change the Y hotkey function (for instance, once wheelbarrow and hand cart are researched, Y button now rings town bell instead of queuing villager).
  3. Using the Y hotkey after selecting a building may be inconsistent from civ to civ depending on available techs from the tech tree. For instance, pressing Y while a monastery is selected, it researches an upgrade (instead of a monk) but may be inconsistent from civ to civ.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play on xbox series X using controller input
  2. Access the Command menu of any production building by pressing RT
  3. See that all the icons on the command menu have shifted since last patch. You may also reproduce any of the other issues listed above by researching a technology and watching as items shift on the command menu as the research finishes its queue time.
  4. Try a different civ. For Incas, pressing the Y button with an archery range selected will produce skirms vs other civs, it will produce an archer

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The command Menus should function as on previous patches and as expected. Y hotkey should always be set to queue production of the expected item. Location of items on command menu should not shift once other items are researched. Unit upgrades should not have their own icon on command menus.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hello, thank you for your report.
The team is tracking the issue.

Thanks @DerRichterrr. I have tried uploading a video but am restricted as my Forum account is new. I’m happy to upload if that restriction is lifted or submit in a different manner if that is helpful