Xbox Game Pass and Deluxe Edition

I’d like to play Age of Empires IV through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if at all possible, but I’d also like to have access to the Deluxe Digital goods. Is it possible to get those items and still play the game through Game Pass or will I have to preorder the entire game separately?

2 Likes

I can only tell you the digital deluxe goods are exclusive to the digital deluxe version.

So I doubt this will be possible.

1 Like

I mean this is a choice the publisher/developer makes. They can choose to go either way. Other games such as World of Warcraft allow you to buy the digital deluxe items in a separate package.

2 Likes

yes, but as said I doubt they would do that. They did already tell us that these versions exists, I assume they would have said if the addons ca be bought separately aswell… But of course, I dont know for sure, just dont think it will happen

1 Like

I’m more interested in the official developer response.

1 Like

you are wrong here then :smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you could be wrong asking a question. Please get more life experience. :joy:

I mean the devs are not here :wink:

1 Like

Don’t expect it, since it wouldn’t make any sense putting the Digital Deluxe Edition in the Game Pass.

I literally explained a way it could be done, but ok.

At this point, imo, the deluxe edition isn’t worth the extra $20 but to answer your question, I don’t think they will sell those items in a package. That would be pointless for them.