Xbox Live Sync Issue

I cannot start a single player or a multi player game. It just says after clicking on one of the buttons in the main menu: “Bitte warten sie noch einen Moment. Das Synchronisieren läuft noch mit XBOX Live.” or in English: “Please wait a moment. Syncing is still running on XBOX Live.” It says this for the last 6 hours. Very annoying. Am I the only one with this problem? Any hints?

1 Like

Hi @“Todward der 1”, Have you tried troubleshooting Xbox Live sync using the instructions provided in the AoE:DE Support FAQ?

Hey @rhrmn !
Yes I did find that page actually. But the error message i get is not mentionend there.
It says on the support page: “I can launch the game, but I just see “You must sign in to continue” or “Can’t sync with Xbox Live” on the title screen.” Theese are different error messages.
Nevertheless I did recommended steps there.
If I remeber correctly the problem is there since i updated Windows 10.

I think I will try the “None of this worked/My question isn’t answered here!” section :neutral:

1 Like

Hi @Todward_der_1,
if you’re still reading this: Have you managed to solve your problem? I have exactly the same issue for two weeks now (and also with the German version). About two months ago (could be that it was at the same time when you posted your question) the issue appeared the first time, but it disappeared a week later. This time it doesn’t seem to do so. I also contacted the Microsoft support twice, but they don’t answer me. Have you any hints for me? Or anyone else?

Hi,

I have the same problem (also with the german version). Is there anyone with a solution!

Hola a todos,
yo tuve el mismo problema , y lo arreglé de ésta manera:
En windows 10 pincha Configuración, Juegos, Redes XBOX, y Corregir.
Reinicie y WOOLOOLOO. EUREKA, funcionó.
Un Saludo, WOOLOOLOOS.

1 Like

Hola a todos,
yo tuve el mismo problema , y lo arreglé de ésta manera:
En windows 10 pincha Configuración, Juegos, Redes XBOX, y Corregir.
Reinicie y WOOLOOLOO. EUREKA, funcionó.
Un Saludo, WOOLOOLOOS.

Gracias y bienvenidos @LookedThree551 !
For English-speakers, this roughly translates to: Click Settings, Gaming, Xbox Networking, and “Fix it.”
Restart and then WOLOLO.

1 Like

A solution for Age of Empires (35199) definitive edition not syncing. After install of latest version (Feb 2020) AoE started giving “not quite done syncing with Xbox live” message but never got any further. On my PC doing the following cleared the problem:

Exit AoE.

Open “Windows processes” tab of Task Manager.

Scroll down to any processes that start with “Service Host: Xbox live”. On my PC there were two processes.

Select each one, right click and then select “End task”.

Tick box for “Abandon unsaved data and shut down” then select “Shut down” option.

On my PC AoE will then work. I switch my PC off every night and problem reappears next day when I switch back on, so I need to repeat above steps every day I want to play. But if I exit game during day I can get back in without problems.

Further to above problem disappeared after a couple of days.

hi i also have the synsing problem too can you help me?