Xbox PC keeps crashing

My game has been crashing at random moments, when loading the match, randomly during a match, even when starting the game (after the intro video).

Checking the crash logs I discovered this line:
Archive ‘c:\program files\windowsapps\microsoft.cardinal_5.0.8324.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\cardinal\archives\uiart.sga’ file ‘abbasid_bg.rrtex’ is corrupt! Unable to continue.

Do I need to report this as a bug? or do I simply need to reinstall my game?

Hi @UnbarredStream, Contacting support by submitting a request at support.ageofempires.com is the best way to resolve your issue. Support will likely ask for your DxDiag file and crash logs. Info on how to collect this data is here: How to find information for troubleshooting with Support – Age of Empires Support

Ok dear friend. If you are reading this is because you are looking for another solution in the comments. Probably as me, you have tried EVERYTHING. But i will give you the solution for the XBOX crashing on EVERY game.

Probable you have tried:

-Disabling all overlays (Geforce experience, discord, xbox overlay)

-Disabling antivirus

-Uninstalling Sonic Studio, Nahimic, etc

-Disabling iCue

-Giving game permission on Windows exploit protection

-Updating windows and GPU Drivers

-Reinstalling the game

-Uninstalling msi afterburner, EVGA presicion, etc…

-Another things without results.

So, what i’ve noticed is thet when a game crash like that is because an overclock. But i didn’t had any program doing an overclock… So why this is happening? And i remember that BIOS XMP profile is an overclock. Probably you have a Corsair ram or another ram with Nanya Techonology chipset. Guess that. Xbox platform/games are not optimized to work properly on ram overclocks, specially on that chipset.

So the solution? Go to bios and put your rams on default, no XMP profile. You will be able to play all games without crashing. I’ve reported this problem to Microsoft, so they can work on it.

Hope this work for you, but i’m sure it will…

You can donate if this helped to you🙂

0x0F5E7505E6468C8b4C281096599857261AbC3F1d

Thx!