Xbox Series X - No ingame notifications when "Readability panels" are off

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Playing with mouse and keyboard, when disabling “Readability panels”, ingame notifications do not show. Attached image show top part of picture with “Readability panels” on and lower with the off.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start game
  2. Create villgare
  3. Check if villager created message shows up

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
It should show even when “Readability panels” are off

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I was about to report an issue with game notifications not showing, turns out this is the exact issue I have.

I can confirm this with the same conditions:

Xbox Series X, Keyboard+Mouse, Readability Panels disabled.
Turning Readability Panels on brings notifications back.

Additional info: even though notifications are not showing, their sound can be heard. This is specifically noticeable for other players advancing to the next age.