Xolotl Warrior Poll

You know that all Eagle-Civs get full infantry blacksmith upgrades, right? Those Elite Xolotl Warriors would be stronger than a lot of Cavaliers then. There is just no way that the devs will let this happen :rofl:

You can customise your Random Map Script to make Xolotl Warriors available by other means. In other words, for special events or community based maps/edits you can play with this unit in any way a person sees fit. So, in essence it does not need to be accomodated into Ranked format or Standard game. If you have watched the recent Holy Cup matches or perhaps some other tournaments in the past, then there are many ways to modify the game for just a specific event or a map, so that the base game could remain as is.

1 Like

Then donā€™t have elite Xolotl warrior.

Nobody has Elite Xolotl Warriors because they donā€™t exist in the game. Itā€™s just hypothetical.

Ok but you still need a texture for Meso-cavalier and paladin

They are an easter egg unit that will never be a significant part of gameplay, but I donā€™t see why they have to be terrible. If anything, that is a reason why there is very little risk involved in making them less terrible. Infantry upgrades (perhaps garland wars and an imp upgrade) would do a good job at making them go from being awful knights to being bad knights.

Isnā€™t the one from the Montezuma 5 Mission the Elite version? With all the Imperial blacksmith upgrades?

Itā€™s not about the campaign so much, itā€™s about them being usable once every thousand games in multiplayer or something ideally.

Besides the Spanish are always in Imperial in the Montezuma campaign, so you canā€™t convert their stables.

There is, however, a post-Imperial Age upgrade that gives them a buff to make them match relatively equal to Cavalier.

I did talk about this some posts earlier on this thread. The question is weather they should give them those stats for free once they hit Imp or if they should come via an Elite-upgrade.

Itā€™s fine like they are now for me