From Age Wikia
n a normal game situation where the Stable has been brought by conversion, and not placed through Scenario Editor or in Mega random games where the player may start with a stable, the following depict some technologies which the player might think will affect this unit, but actually do not.
- Conscription has no effect on Xolotl Warriors.
- A team containing Franks: Xolotl Warriors do NOT receive +2 LOS.
- A team containing Huns: Xolotl Warriors are NOT created 20% faster. However, if the converted stable belonged to Huns or their ally, they are created 20% faster.
- A team containing Persians: Xolotl Warriors do not receive +2 attack against archers
- Aztecs: Bug - All military units (except cavalry) are created 18% faster. So the Xolotl Warrior does not have a creation speed boost.
In case the stable is the player’s own, that is available through scenario editor or as a part of luck in Mega Random games, the following bonuses become significant:
- Conscription makes stables work 33% faster. So, Xolotl Warriors are created 33% faster.
- A team containing Huns: Stables work 20% faster. So Xolotl Warriors are created 20% faster.
- A team containing Berbers: With Kasbah researched, researching Conscription is 25% faster.
So I suppose that at least the Conscript tech and the Aztec bonus should work on them