Yi Sun-shin - by The Winged Hussar

Discuss Yi Sun-shin - by The Winged Hussar

On the 4th mission the secondary objective is to type taunt 37 to begin the construction of the wonder, but typing taunt 37 isn’t working. I’ve typed it in different ways but it still doesn’t work.

@PCDragon3979 Do you have any predictions on when you will be able to restore the Lithuanian and Mayan campaigns?

Hi, the Mayan and Lithuanian campaign will most likely be restored by next week.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I’d like to give an update: the Mayan campaign will be up first, and the Lithuanian campaign take a few days time as it will undergo a redeisign. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Hi, the Lithuanian and Mayan campaigns have been restored.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I will play them as soon as possible :blush:

Good Afternoon, @PCDragon3979! Now, since I remembered how this custom campaign features the iconic scenario Battle of Noryang Point for Admiral Yi’s final life, are you still trying to create a custom campaign of Henry V with the Briton color of red, do you think you can have him using Warwolf Trebuchet hero units and create iconic scenario battles of Harfleur and Agincourt with the Cleansing of Paris scenario in 1418 to help him race through the city to defeat the Armagnacs and kill Count Bernard VII D’Armagnac before John the Fearless arrives with his Burgundian army?

I’m working on it this week.