Yoruba Wrestling negatively impacts USA minutemen

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: It was an early PUP, I can’t say if it’s still there because I can’t select maps to reproduce the issue.
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Native upgrade Yoruba Wrestling negatively impacts USA minutemen. Stated effect: “All short duration units keep 25% of their hitpoints and lose hitpoints at a slower rate”

USA minutemen normally keep more than 25% of their hitpoints, but their hitpoints dropped to 25% immediately upon researching the upgrade (they had been on the field for an extended time).

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as USA
  2. Levy Minutemen in age 2 (or later)
  3. Research Yoruba Wrestling

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I expected minutemen to either retain an additional 25% of their hitpoints or be unaffected. Instead their hitpoints were reduced to 25%, lower than they would keep without the upgrade.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• Apologies here. I took screenshots but can’t find where they all saved to.

Hi @AssertiveWall20, thanks for the report :slight_smile:. We’re now tracking this issue.

2 Likes