You ask why are people unhappy? Let me show you :)

Changing the title as respond to latest most-read threat

1. Now try to think and consider trough which all garbage and ,pain, had to regular teamgames player go.

At the beginning it was quite okay. Everybody knew a sh***

But as time went on we could see all this ENTIRELY RUINING WHOLE GAMEPLAY:
Relic duplication.
infinitive range on spears for Abbasids.
Super buged Delhi.
Super unbalanced HA and FL (I had games where I could 3v1 players ONLY with HA because they were OP and buged)
Super overtuned sieges (still a problem but not that bad) - aka Did your game go for a longer than 20 mins? Ah okay I have a bad news for you … There is Chinese player with 20+ bombards (more in production) with increased speed,health,range and reload time to completely ruin your entire gaming experience / worthy to mention completely broken springals at the start of the game.
Multiple oovo bug
DROPHACKERS - this is still MAJOR problem of all tgs and I can imagine how are all other players incredibly upset when this happens when they finally pushed enemy and are about to win - most of DH is without any kind of punishment and even the most famous ones are on live server as I said before
Super unbalanced Mongol trade boom

EXTRA resources returned when u canceled any kind of building (worst in wonder case of course)
extra resources when u made stone wall in T shape (aka how to get 5k stone within 3 seconds)

Chinese merchant trader bug

U can check my 2 months old post for additional INFO: What RUINS teamgames experience? - #12 by XARDAScoh

And now somebody of you DARE TO ASK why are we unhappy?

Bro I love this game but I am upset as well. And I 100% understand why are both pros and regular players leaving. This is just too much to handle.

Last nail into coffin was MM CHANGE … So I switched finally to 1v1s and 90% of problems which are in higher modes are not in here. But guess what? Most of the regular players wants to play teamgames with friends and have fun.

Yet so far it was not allowed for them to have fun. I dont wanna see a single post about why are people leaving or why are unhappy.

7 Likes