These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.9814.0 (75350) 10347837
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
“This account recently disconnected from a matchmaking game early”.
There are some cases when the game or teammates fails and after it i’m banned. The game fails. I’m banned. Fine.
- Game crashes (game is closed with no messages).
- Game hangs (win10 asks: wait for respond? or close? you may wait some minutes, nothing happens)
- Game does not hang, but ranking queue hangs (matchmaking is done, chat with team is active, you can chat, timer is “0 sec before the game”, but game does not start forever). The only way is to close the game by hands (alt+F4), and relaunch.
- 4v4, one of mates resigns during first minute, you wait a bit, and resign after.
Also there are some other cases when ban is reasonable.
- Network is down.
- Alt+F4 without “waiting >1 min for nothing” (or like , but user waits <1 min).
- Some ways to emulate  “game crashes”, power off machine or smth like.
- Early resign, first in team (you may ban all clique if some mates were in queue together)
I think you may distinguish all these cases. Maybe not  vs  but all other - sure can.
Last week i was banned cause     each at least once. Today even before the first game starts (today it was smth new,  in “quick game” when timer is 00:11 and before game starts).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
Almost everyday i have some issues with wrong bans.
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Not relevant. See cases above.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I’m banned when problem is on my side. I’m not banned when my random teammates resign or when game crashes (and it sure does after last patch).
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.