You heard it here first - the new civ is Malta

Can a dev or an official give us some hints ? just a word please

Do you still stand behind your prediction?

3 Likes

Haha I’m really happy with the news. I love the later civs and always thought it was the archaic, not the more advanced units that felt out of place.

3 Likes

Malta was just as unlikely in my mind as Mexico so hey, more power to you

5 Likes

really? source? please

1 Like

the thread is a joke, you shouldnt take it serius.

the new faction was mexico btw.

3 Likes

We all owe this guy an apology.

29 Likes

Assertive Wall please let us know what the next out-of-left-field, civ-that-nobody-wanted civ will be. You are the oracle now.

6 Likes

Ugh :S, they made it

4 Likes

this post aged like fine milk

14 Likes

All I can say is: apology accepted.

11 Likes

6fxyvf

Turn on the time machine and tell us which is the next civ

18 Likes

Prophets are never welcomed in their hometown.

17 Likes

@AsertivoWall20 It’s good that I never contradicted you, but I didn’t support you either. I wanted to be neutral XD

2 Likes

Now that Malta AND Italy are indeed here and I am indeed quite enamored with the Maltese addition. I tip my cap off to you @AssertiveWall20.

5 Likes

Malta, seriously? Add Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth as it fits the AoE3 game period perfectly and will bump sales a lot more (check the AoE3 paying user base).

9 Likes

Señor usted tiene toda la razón, merece una medalla por sus increíbles habilidades de deducción y tener acceso a las nuevas civilizaciones de manera gratuita. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Okey, now it’s hard to predict, just give some reasons but devs will do whatever they will want.

But probably no more Europe civs (they are represented by the Royal Houses), but who knows.

1 Like

Yes, the same I say, although it is good that they divided the European continent into thematic dlcs by seas: Mediterranean Sea (Italy and Malta), Baltic Sea (Poland and Denmark) and Black Sea (Crimean Tatars and Georgia)…

2 Likes

I think they will add European civs later, but I think that the next dlc would be in the Middle East, with Persia and Oman…

2 Likes