Zoom does not longer work in Scenario / Map Editor

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD: ** 101.102.43233.0 (#108769) 13814609
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When I open a map in the editor, it’s no longer possible to zoom with the mouse wheel. This worked well before the last updates

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the Game
  2. Single Player
  3. Editor
  4. Open a Map or create a new one
  5. Try to Zoom

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Should work like before

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

n/a

Hello and thanks for the report,
Unfortunately I haven’t been able to repro the issue. Are you sure the active tab isn’t the “Units” one? In that case you wouldn’t be able to zoom/unzoom as the mouse wheel is used to rotate units.

Hello,

it’s a really strange issue. In the Map Editor the mouse wheel does not longer work for Zooming.
In the Game it still works as expected.

I did a Windows restart to be sure that nothing else impact the graphic interface. But it did also not help.

No idea at the moment what can be the root cause.

I’ll wait for the next patch. As long the gameplay is still working, I would not try to reinstall game.

Regards