120 villagers is enough

Villager simulator.

2 Likes

These screenshots just seem like spam at this point.

4 Likes

new record!!

imagen

I don’t understand your point, people should be able to play how they want and not play how “You” would like

This is a game based on real-time strategies and do you think it’s wise to limit the players to what you want?

3 Likes

I agree with your point, game should be played like you want, but the problem is that you require a high amount of villagers to win, there is less army management and a lot of villagers, this makes ugly a s at the same time is not fun to watch.

1 Like

I don’t know what do you think would change from limiting villagers, because if you see tournament matches, despite pros having a lot of villagers they use every single resource.

Limiting villagers would only make the game slower if you don’t modify the villagers collecting rate…

Also this is a RTS game not a total war, large epic battles are not assumed.

1 Like

Be careful, that’s not bad… that’s how you win by defending the wonder… it’s still valid…

Yes, that’s why I prefer 40-50 villagers to maintain an orderly economy and not have to do too much macro…if I want to have too many villagers collecting resources, I’d better play sim city or farmville xd…

1 Like

My intention is that the Meta favors producing military units and being aggressive, if producing 150 villagers works it is because the Meta favors them with a boom strategy

But I do see pros and no pros gain advantage by being agressive.

Me for example, yesterday, played against french as english, done a lot of longbows and spears and erase that guy in feudal.

Playing as Delhi the same, a lot of military is done in feudal to get sacred sites and raid enemy.

pup

@HasanIchess A game I just played:

Map control > Villagers

He had no more gold in his map.

and I didn’t put up any walls. Just the one in the market because he wanted to trade, but I killed the traders with a few horsemen and he refused.

2 Likes

PUP

If I was passionate about city management, I’d rather play “Manor Lords” but I came to ae4 for battles and war strategy, please give more importance to the army, for God’s sake!

1 Like

I could sure use more graphs to help convince me that 120 villagers is enough for me and that I would never want more. Please keep 'em coming!

3 Likes

Well this thread helped me discover that this forum has a mute feature.

4 Likes

Everyone publishes what they like and what interests them. There are posts with many comments and likes but they have been closed due to toxicity

1 Like

For sure. But 400 villagers interests me. If I owned AoE4, I think I would post charts of how I quickly reach the pop cap in 90% of the games I play :slight_smile:

1 Like

Manor Lords is what AoE 4 should look like…

1 Like

If you open it in another thread, I will answer you about this topic

Na,i´m fine with that…it’s only an opinion…

@HasanIchess no has contestado a esto…