2 GPU aoe 4 use the 2nd and up to 105°C

I also have this issue and made a bug about it here

Would be really nice if Relic made the game respect the OS settings.

if you use nvidia, right click on a empty space in desktop, select nvdia tool. Select 3d settings. Then select program settings. Find Aoe4 inside the programs list and force it to whatever gpu you want to use.

Hey all. I’ve logged this so the team can check it out. I recommend contacting support here with your DxDiag and warnings.log file.

2 Likes

You are an egghead. He clearly stated that the 2nd GPU which keeps overheating is not for gaming, which is why he wants the game to use his other GPU.

The fact that his 2nd GPU is reaching 105-degrees is another problem altogether and it’s not what the OP wants to address. What he wants to address is how to tell the game to use his main GPU.

Stop replying if all you want to do is pompously sit on a high horse and spout out answers to questions nobody asked.

1 Like

Well this still hasn’t been fixed… Will it be resolved before 2025 :woozy_face:

well aoe4 uses essence engine, which does in fact have SLI support built in since COH 2 i believe at least, so the game spreading on both cards doesn’t suprise me
i’d like to hear which specs the gpu 1 and 2 are tho, as its much trickier with 2 different cards, or 1 nvidia 1 amd card setup