3DBee has been disqualified from RBWLOLO?

One of the concerns is that if they share exactly how they know cheating occurred, it will allow people to better avoid getting caught in the future. Even just stating when the offense occurred can allow an offender to focus in on what tipped them off and avoid it in the future.

4 Likes

It is just funny, because all the pro players who took part in it, think “3D!Bee” is hacking.
What if I think, all the pro players are hacking? Does it mean, they are hacking?
What a wonderful world it is?

So the “thinking” word as evidence is a pretty weak one and making this whole thing more of “3D!Bee” being a Russian…

There must be concrete evidence!
Not “THINKING/THINK”!
If it was valid, we are all guilty of cheating…
It is just accusing someone without any concrete evidence and with sure facts…

I think bee is guilty - Alexis @MarineLorDSC2 (TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter)
WOAAW

You are commenting for comment’s sake and it is better not to write if you have no idea what is being commented on.

1 Like

There is no evidence he was banned for being Russian. Stop writing nonsense

8 Likes

They have proof, have saidbthey do, and simply are not sharing it. What motive do you THINK they have to lie? What evidence to back it up?

1 Like

If they wanted to ban him for living in Russia they could just do so and say so. They could have just banned anyone in Russia from competing from the beginning.

It wouldn’t even be the wrong thing to do. It’s completely reasonable to avoid any form of putting money into Russia right now.

They didn’t do that. They have no incentive at all to just make this up. It’s not helping them in any way to ban Bee at this point unless he’s actually cheating. At the very least, they believe he is cheating.

Just keep the racism accusations out of this.

[Mod Hat on] For all of recorded history, our forum has had rules prohibiting discussing all sorts of topics found in this thread – alleged hacking and other offenses, punishments levied against specific players, etc.

If I followed the letter of the law, I’d nuke this thread instantly. However, that inevitably ends up in some chucklehead claiming that Microsoft is subverting the truth and conspiring to do god knows what. And being that this particular case is widely known and affecting a very publicized tournament, I feel some inclination to stay my hand.

But I do so by politely reminding you all to keep this thread as neutral as possible and to not inject any more intrigue than the publicly stated facts already contain.

Thanks so much, everyone. And please remember that you are presently discussing actual human beings with real feelings and who likely have zero interest in coming to an official forum and watching outside observers drag the story in all sorts of directions as if they were imaginary characters in a movie or some damn thing.

12 Likes

He still makes an appeal meaning no evidence that he used map hacking. LoL.
If they have proof, they should interview or call bee to show it to him 1st before making a decision. Totally just a joke.

well… my previus post was deleted, so… I won’t argue it all again, I’ll just sum it up with: I PAID MICROSSOFT FOR AOE4, NOT 3D!BEE. You can know about the opponent through the fog, if he is hunting (deer dying), if the oponent make a wall since your unit know about enemys walls without cheking. U can know about enemy buildings if you try to do something and your constroction stay in Red or through sounds, these are AOE characteristics that are not strategic. Fix the game and don’t blame the players, who makes the game is the company and its developers who are very well paid for it.

1 Like

I see no deleted posts. Feel free to say it again, assuming it wasn’t obviously horrible.

Did they say they had proof of map hack or proof of violating the handbook which could be a multitude of things?

He admitted to the wall scan and that alone could be what they have? Or maybe they got more?!! The community needs more information to insure the consequences of BeeS actions are fair. We are NOT satisfied with, “he broke the rules, we cant share more details and hes suspended indefinitely…”

Huuh??? We cant know the punishment fits the crime bc they refuse to tell us the specific crime!!!

MH. use is very easy to spot for experienced players. You simply get a weird ‘feel’ and the game feels off.

Yes they have. But even if they didn’t, why on earth do they owe you anything? It’s a privately hosted tournament not a public court hearing. Laws don’t apply, just because you people feel.some need for “justice” doesn’t mean they owe you satisfaction. But again, they have shared why, look into it instead of waiting for Reddit to tell you what is happening.

YES THEY HAVE WHAT??? you (like them) didn’t SPECIFY ANYTHING???

And actually they OWE their viewer SOME level of transparency IFF they want to keep us engaged and PAYING them? just like any Sport, If the Fans are left in the dark COMPLETELY on matter such as, that alienation will backfire for said sport!

@Vaishar4213 posted the exact post by the admin that made the decision and it doesn’t specify the violation except to say what I’ve already said over and over " Bee broke code, we got the proof we need, we take this seriously, oh yea info is private, gg" ? KEKW

1 Like

I know this important to you but be respectful.

beastyqt made an hour long video explaining his involvement (short answer: devs asked his opinion on games vs. bee) and how he sees the incident:

I personally don’t like the fact no one stated publically why he was banned except “violation of the rules”. That is too general of a term. Was it hacking? Was it repeated bug abuse?

Profing someone uses a maphack is very difficult, at least if the hacker or programmer of the hack isn’t completly stupid. Maphacks have been around in RTS for decades, so they probably leared a thing or two on how to hide it. From what I understand (and read by beasty and MarineLord), there is evidence supporting him using something like that, but getting definitive proof is very difficult.
The repeated bug abuse the openly admitted, so if thats against he rules, there is no discussion required. Using that bug is not explicitly stated in the handbook, just a general sentence.

Apperantly, that investigation has been going on for some time and Microsoft, Relic and RedBull are sure of his violation of the rules. And he was apprently also at least aware of the investigation, some changes in his playstyle further support his wrong doing.
I can see why none of the parties want to detail a lot about the process, as this could reveal information on how detection mechanism work, which could give hackers a better chance of cicrumventing them. But at least a bit more info would do no harm, but clear up the situaton. Maybe they want to wait until the appeal is sorted out. Otherwise, it would be another great example of Microsoft, Relic, Worlds Edge, Forgotten Empires or anyone else involved communicatinf poorly with the community.

2 Likes

THEY didn’t even specify if it was hacking or bug abuse or both??? just said “DQ banned, private”?? what??

I am not sure if something this obvious breaks the rules, but by AoE4 you can hear stuff in the fog.
And let’s say with right sound adjustments in game options and good headphones, you can hear out a lot^^

I did notice it in ffa matches, you can clearly hear if people use cannons and where they are used.

1 Like

the details and information now exposed simply are not enough to convict Bee of maphacking. RBWLOLO made a decision, and pro gamers suddenly jumped out saying they have been suspicious of him hacking, trying digging more information, and then making “stories” “explaning” his behaviours in game are weird, they have reasons to do that, coz Bee is a rising star in this niche game, and there is sign that he is going to dominant the game. That’s why they all claim he is guilty, coz this will simply eliminate a great competitor once for all.

I don’t know what motivates the pro gamers nor can speak to their respective level of bias; HOWEVER ITS A CLEAR CONFLICT OF INTEREST, to have them weigh in on the matter absolutely!! Secondly, Bee confused to ABUSE…that could have been the sole reason he got DQ (but banned for bug abusse??? fuking weird ESPECIALLY in a game fiLlED with bugs and quirky ascetics that may not be fair for RTS (aka hearing sounds thru the fog)