3DBee has been disqualified from RBWLOLO?

This comes from company of heroes, the essence engine was made to support realism, so you can hear tanks, tanks being repaired and other stuff in the fog of war…

For what I’ve read and games I have viewed, he seems to know exactly how many and which units the enemy is producing.

In one of the matches vs beasty, he stopped producing spears when beasty stopped producing knights, and started producing horsemen while besty was producing archers.

Also, he knew exactly the exact point where beasty was putting his dock, and his only scout was far away.

But in case he’s really checking the fog of war to hear things or search for buildings… Do you really think a pro player can lose time checking with pallisades for buildings? Would be that effective? Would not be much more effective just produce another scout?

What MarineLord or beasty also said is that is curious that everyone in the pro scenary or even the player community who has some level, needs 2 scouts for map control and collect sheeps but he doesn’t.

Are they meant to be?

A lot of this thread, while understandable, seems to be outrage that a company / companies are making a judgement based on information they have, and we don’t. We’re not going to have the information. If this does actually relate to hacking, then it’s understandable that the devs don’t want it published - because it’ll allow others to do the same a lot easier.

If the devs / MS / etc are wrong, then that’s only something that we can find out about later on as well.

2 Likes

How woukd we ever know if the company is right or wrong? The whole decision is PRIVATE? How would it help furure abusers if they simply said? "Hacking " or “bug abuse”‽
Unlesssss…they violated Bees right in the manner they went to prove him guilty? AND unveiling any of the info might lead to the privacy violation???

(Pulling ■■■■ out my ■■■…but you never know?)

1 Like

you need to double check these “statements”.
What map it was? Cause he plays 2 SCs on land maps.
But it’s true, that he does not build 2 SCs on 4 lakes.

should ban all aoe2 pro scene. Builds orders so well known.
French gameplay so well known. French can not “surprise” with early archers. What game, what timing.

These rumors and speculation. People keep throwing them more and more, without checking themselves.
But for examples from pros, we have 3(?) games out of 100(?).

You can estimate tools for MS & Relic & RB:
Replays - which are sucks. No mouse movements, no keyboard or building selection.
Sequence of queue units - yes. (aoe4world has same).
Feedback from Pros
open sourсe intelligence.

If they made the decision based on “technical tools” - they should say it. It’s not hard to say without details: “We made decision based on technical information from MS.”

It was the lakes, yes. I’ve just viewed 2 games, one was the lakes and the other one other map with trees and sacred sites across the map.

Yes I know french strategy is very common to be the same every game, but I am not saying that he was building horsemen because he knew that beasty will start to build archers, I will try to explain again; in a certain moment of the game, Bee won a battle against beasty on feudal massing spears and a few horsemen, and then beasty started to mass archers to kill the spears, and he did, but Bee just massed horsemen and archers, not replacing the spears with others. How bee knew beasty was not building more knights, and let the archers with no spears?

Apart from this, I am not saying that Bee has been map hacking, is just some observations I’ve donde basing on the games and info I’ve read. For me, the most curious is the dock location.

We don’t. So why are you assuming that they’re wrong?

1 Like

@GorbMort the quote listed is what I think.

He just stated that he wishes to make all the pieces of evidence reachable by the public!

Just prove it!!!

Or

Shame to Microsoft, Relic, Tourney organiser, Beastyqt etc

5 Likes

“Chris_” - whoever this guy is, so “RUDE”…

he has been nice imo? He explained it carefully also .

The evidences for now might be private, maybe theyre preparing a doc text for the ocasion or something like that.

Wow, that is a degree of unprofessionality. have a Good evening is like throwing salt on their wound. Even if it wasn’t intentional.

At least give the accussed a reason, not just: You’ve been banned.kthxbai!

Banned for what!?

banned for foul language?

banned for suspicious activity due to third party programs?

banned for ignoring tournament rules of in-game mechanics?

banned for due to exploitation?

While it’s not directly a valid comparison, but if i were to punish my kid for doing something he wasn’t supposed to do.

I wont just lock him into the room without telling him a reason for doing so.

how the hell is he suppose to learn from his actions and improve upon himself?

I still think this logic applies to adults as well!

But I guess this is how justice system is now adays, people really don’t care on the human level anymore.

Couldn’t care less if he was guilty or innocent of his crimes, but I care about telling them what crimes that they stand accused for at the very least!

Imagine being thrown into life-time in jail, without any reason but “Because Crime”. “You are sentance to life because you broke the rules”

What crime!? What rules did i break? wat?

Sadly, this does happen IRL at some parts of the world still.

The really terrible part is that it gives them no chanse to appeal their sentance, why? Because you need to know the reason you got convicted for in order to appeal that very reason!

2 Likes

“Have a good evening” LMAOO 1111111111

I see the drama like this:

Organizers: since you all top pro gamers, do you think he is cheating?
Top pro gamers: Holy yes! we have been suspicious of him maphacking from the really beginning.
O: good, but we need concrete proof.
T: no problems, we will make some up

2 Likes

At least say he is cheating directly would be much better

Relics should release a statement concerning 3DBee’s disqualification as soon as possible. AOE4 is your game and there is no one else who know more about this issue.

If he is cheating and you don’t want to share your cheating detection, then just say he is cheating. If not, make a statement that he is not convicted to cheating. We can’t let this fire of suspicion going wilder out there. It hurts both the player and the community.

2 Likes

That’s an assumption on your part. All we know is that the Redbull event organizers have disqualified him, stated they have sufficient evidence to do so, and stated that they involved relic and Microsoft to some extent. The level of involvement we do not know. It could have been nothing more than getting a means from Relic of reviewing older replays. Relic likely was not involved in the decision at all. We just don’t know.

1 Like

Which states the urgency that they need to give the public, as well as the one who has been disqualified, the reason why they got Disqualified.

we are left in the dark about why, and it’s causing unescessary drama and tension in the community.

They dont need to give us details, just the reason for it.

I trust the arrangers judgement on the disqualification, but it would be nice to know why.

Was illicit use of 3rd party hacks or assistance?
Bad behavior?
Abuse of exploits?

we have no idea.

Imagine if police just stopped you out of nowhere and rewoked your Licence one day out of the blue.
You ask them what is the reason, and all they tell you is that you broke the rules, take the licence and head off.

How the hell are you suppose to know what rules did you break? Is it because a speed camera cought you driving to fast last week?
Was it because your car is not approved for road safety?
is it because you have to much weight in your car?
Or was it simply because your license was out of date and no longer valid???

How are you suppose to know why they revoked the licence and dispute the claim?

The police might have good reason for taking your licence, and have all the evidence they need.
But bloody hell, at least they dont just Joink your licence out of your hands, tell you to have a Good Day and run off.

1 Like

I’m not against your request, but Please stop spamming topics about the exact same topic on the AoE forum. Keep discussion about a particular case inside the relevant preexisting Topic immediately below yours.

3 Likes