A Generic Unit available to a civ should never take ALL the viability space of that civ’s Unique Unit

and my opinion on all those has clearly changed over time. when was the last time you saw me call Goths or Teutons too strong? Condos? i never said they were overpowered. i said i had concerns about them, and that they were something i was watching. my opinion has changed on them. Lithuanians were crap for a long time but several things changed - the new more open arabia favors them, the melee pathing being better helps them. here is the difference - you don’t see me staying true to those statements anymore do you? i have since moved on from Teutosn and Goths need nerfs. i have moved on from Condos might need nerfs. i actually support nerfing Lithuanians slightly

but here you are clearly still spreading misinformation about the Leitis, even after its been debunked a while ago. and your entire argument for the nerfing of them is based ENTIRELY on balance in a vacuum, where you ignore the economy needed for the units, the cost to upgrade the units, and everything else. in other words, it doesn’t apply to real game play.

not to mention all the support you have thrown mostdragons post without looking into the truth of his claims. even after i pointed out the inconsistencies in the original post you supported his follow up posts without actually looking into the truth of the matter.
or do you truly believe one series means that clown cup 3 was a leitis fest?
or do you truly believe that Lithuanians have been overused in every single tournament like he claims?