Ability to disable chat and its functions?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
There is no suggestion tab so I’m forced to use this bug report tab as a suggestion tab.

I want to be able to disable the chat so that will result in me not getting banned anymore. I want this function so bad that, if this post/suggestion will be ignored, I will use the Cheat Engine to disable it myself.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11 Version 21H2 (OS Build 22000.434)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
This post is an extension of another one. If you want to know why, here’s why: How to disable the chat and all of its functions? (Important)

I get banned/suspended once every couple of weeks, so I want a definitive game to have a definitive solution to this problem.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    75% (ALMOST FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Circumvent the filter, be reported by a person that is overly sensitive to colourful words, and most likely you’ll get banned.

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Sometimes typing the colourful word individually once per chat allows a person to say a colourful word without being filtered. Or do that but instead use numbers as letters to not get filtered
  2. Direct the derogatory word to someone
  3. Get reported
  4. Get 11 in response

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Being reported, getting this as a response to my statement: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ageofempires/images/2/22/Herb_laugh.ogg
Then getting banned.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
¯_(ツ)_/¯