Additional shipments of my wish in AOE3

Just gunna go though the list and give my humble option on some of these HC card options

Like the idea - might need a rename though

Would clash with Age Up option that gives longbow/rangers with building new manors

Nice idea. I know its cliche but maybe rename the halberdiers to “Beefeaters” as a fun pop culture reference

Perfect card!!! (maybe slightly change the uniform of the ghurkas to having a pillbox hat rather than a turban)

Nice idea but this would probably get OP very quickly. I’d suggest making it like Spahis. Make the shipment coast 2500 food for 10 buffed Cuirassiers and re-name them Blues & Royals. (allow this to be an infinite Age 4 card)

Cool but I think it is a more pressing concern to give brits access to drummers because of their really slow infantry after the thin red line tech has been sent. So I’m more inclined to get them access to Hanover RH in the embassy than a Maya or Carib.

YES!!!

I like these cards would like to add “Coldstream Guards” as a card for the British that does the same.

This would probable get OP quickly so make this increased ROF a charged attach function which lasts 30 seconds then needs a cool down period of 3 mins before being able to be used again.

Would this be for ALL cavalry or only ranged cav as this could upset the counter system a bit?

Good cards along with the rest of the card suggestion for the Chinese.

Maybe limit the number of Fusiliers trainable to 15 or 20 to stop them from making up too much of a Chinese army.

Sounds cool but not sure Dutch need more Dragoon units

So does this mean we could get a mass of dutch skirms with x6 multiplier against heavy infantry :crazy_face: ??

Again really love the native American inspired cards but would be a lot more helpful dutch got a access to a “musketeer” type unit as well as these.

The French already have access to a lot of good infantry units in their barracks so for this card to be more balanced maybe introduce sepoys in the embassy only.

I agreed with the rest of the French cards you’ve suggested. Just make sure there’s a unit limit on the native soldiers so they don’t spiral out of control.

I’m surprised you didn’t mention this but a Foreign Legion card is in desperate need for the French.

Germany based
Haudenosaunee based

Brilliant card for Hausa with relation to the Danes

So is this just a weaker version of the US’s card that turns militiamen into marines?

Another lovely historical card :grin:

Incan cards based

Sorry but no. This would be way too OP and Indians have access to Cuirassiers through consulate anyways. This card would stop people from using elephants at all.

If we get a Danish civilisation I think this type of card will be added the the standard consulate as a tech.

That’s a lot of pros for a singular Age 2 card. Maybe make it cost 700 food or something.

RIP Spahis if this card gets introduced.

All of Portugal seems based

Same as my view on the British ones. Make them only accessible through shipments like Spahis.

Make the train time on these really low as well, for an instant Russian defence.

As for Spain and Sweden, apart from things I’ve already mentioned above, great card ideas!!! Thanks for posting them and I hope we see a few of them in the game soon :grin::grin: