Age IV - Technical Stress Test Announced!

I think those civs might still be under the NDA as that was closed beta content

4 Likes

The NDA still applies to anything before this beta.
Seeing that mongols and Dehli aren’t in this open beta, no I don’t think you can talk about them.

5 Likes

Who has confirmed it?

Confirmed what exactly?

1 Like

Steam didn’t survive my stresstest, which is good news. Probably overloaded with playtest requests.

Just to be clear anything that was in the closed beta under NDA is still under it and cannot be discussed or shown footage anywhere.

You are only allowed to talk and show footage anything regarding the open beta stress test that will take place this weekend.

2 Likes

its an open beta , so everyone will show as much videos , as they can

Apparently did It not work, had to try next day

Yay! I signed up, but I think I am barely under the minimum requirements graphics-wise. I have 16gb of ram and a 4th-gen core i7 processor and HD 4600 integrated graphics, so I think I might have to upgrade my computer to play. I guess I’ll have to wait and find out, although I’m confident it wont work

That link says that the test includes four civilizations but doesn’t say whether any historical campaigns are included, which was my main question. Or maybe I’m missing something.

There are no campaigns available in the open beta.
(Besides the tutorial one)

They’re mainly focused on multiplayer stability for this beta.

1 Like

Most aspects of the game available during this event will be focused on the multiplayer experience. However, you will have the opportunity to play against AI via the Multiplayer Custom Lobby , as well as try out Mission Zero (the game’s tutorial). Given this is a Technical Stress Test, we encourage you to play against others participating. The more data we get from different match-ups across various servers, the more action our development team will be able to take to prep our systems for the big day.

There will be four civilizations available – the English, the Chinese, the Holy Roman Empire and the Abbasid Dynasty – and five different maps.

Is there a patch note anywhere to see what’s changed since the August private beta?

do you all already have access via Steam? Nothing has happened to me yet

It starts at 19pm CET

1 Like

Hopefully I in, been itching to play since last time

Everyone who wants to take part is in :wink:

The time for me is 19:00 South African Standard Time but can it be pre loaded so long or not yet?

We need a pre-load, please

2 Likes

actually

you can in theory create an MP game with you and only AI. The question is only if you can also start that :smiley:

1 Like