Age IV - Technical Stress Test Announced!

Basically pretend you never did the closed beta and focus all streams, complaints and compliments on the open beta!

This weekend I have to choose between Wololo tournament or playing beta! tbh I wished they had done it next weekend so I could see Viper, MBL, TaToh, Leirey, T90, and Daut all stream this game. I reckon they would have gotten a huge AOE II fan base all wanting to possibly play a game against them. As well as massive advertising for the game!

8 Likes

Thank god for more zoom options. This was a huge setback compared to Aoe3 DE. Thanks to everyone participating in the forums and survey and changing the game for the better. I would never have bought the game at last beta zoom level. Now I might even consider it.

Edit: The zoom changes are not enough. I will not be purchasing this game if zoom is not adjusted. We don’t even have proper hotkey controls, no mouse button hotkeys, no camera hotkeys.

See this example for proof: The game is unplayable with this zoom.
https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/zoom-discussion/170862/81?u=zer0pntenergy

4 Likes

where exactly do you sign up for the test? cant find any info lol
can somebody make a screen shot of that page?

1 Like

You can sign up at the main steam page.
Scroll down to the purchase options and you will see a button saying “request access”

8 Likes

I only get error
0x87DD0006

from MS store lol

What is included in the stress test version? Do they include historical campaigns?

I don’t get it, you post on the thread where the OP has literally all the info linked:
Make Your Mark On History with the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test – Age of Empires

2 Likes

Kinda wish they had SP skirmish but I guess I’ll have to deal with MP

Hopefully it is better than the closed beta one. I’m curious about the Holy Roman Empire and the Abbasid Caliphate too.

1 Like

You can play vs AI in the beta!

1 Like

phew
Thanks for pointing out how I didn’t really read the post at all, lol

Can streamers stream it? I did not find any information,about that.

There is no NDA this time so everyone can take footage or stream the game as much as they like.

1 Like

Thank you. i know now what i going to do at weekend.

3 Likes

Anyone got email already ? If so then how long did you had to wait ?

it open on friday so until then.

1 Like

I wish I could predownload build today

1 Like

There is no email they will send since its an open beta or if they send an email then it will arrive when the open beta starts.

Yes I believe they can

No NDA, so can we talk about the Mongol and the Delhi after September 17th PT??