Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

please already buy the game and wait like four days and I still do not have any beta notification

@WavingBassoon80 said:
please already buy the game and wait like four days and I still do not have any beta notification

how about signing up for the beta when you could, pre ordered game when first available. got charge, refunded pre ordered again and still donā€™t have beta accessā€¦ Iā€™m just patently waiting for the betaā€¦ or the game. We will seeā€¦
Just showed up in my insider hubā€¦ so never mind on waitingā€¦ finally :slight_smile:

@WavingBassoon80 said:

You are already beta. Try find in junk or spam.

Ok so I got refunded a while back. I have not seen rise of empires anywhere in my email. I also have not got access to the game. I feel like I am missing something or i got overlooked. Iā€™ll double check my pre order is renewed again but this is kind of lame.

Thank you AOE:DE Team. I got since two days acces to the beta.

I got a code for the Game from the AOE event in Cologne and Iā€™m still not in beta right now why?

@SatsumaFieber87 said:
I got a code for the Game from the AOE event in Cologne and Iā€™m still not in beta right now why?

Did you check the Insider App?

So, the AOE closed Beta shows up in my Insider App as of today. I follow the prompts and it takes me to a screen that gives me two buttons to click - one says (Pending) Theyā€™re still processing my information, the other says ā€œGo to Storeā€. I click Go to Store and it looks like it will let me download the Beta, but then it says ā€œerror on our endā€. Am I to assume this is related to the ā€œPendingā€ status? Or is there another issue I should look for or something I need to do to download it?

Anyone else run into this?

@cenGii91 said:

@SatsumaFieber87 said:

Did you check the Insider App?

Yes and there is nothing and I still have not gotten an e-mail.

OK, now I finally have it :slight_smile:

still waiting on my beta invite for pre-order seems it takes a few days based on comments. (nevermind it was sent the email ordered on.)

Can we also preorder the game @ amazon to get the beta

Great work guys. Your efforts are priceless for the AoE community!

I received my beta invite, downloaded the closed beta but I cannot start the game. I can view the intro but the start button is grayed outā€¦any advice?

@DaffeyMedley said:
I received my beta invite, downloaded the closed beta but I cannot start the game. I can view the intro but the start button is grayed outā€¦any advice?

Post this to the beta forums. If you donā€™t have beta forum access, send a request to the support contact in your beta invite email.

I have not the access to the beta forum even if iā€™m in the betaā€¦ @jennywaboom

nice of you to give me a free copy of a game I already have. rise of nations is great,but, you know I already own it? right?

@Havildar58 said:
nice of you to give me a free copy of a game I already have. rise of nations is great,but, you know I already own it? right?

Bad luck then, or you can make another one happy by giving him the code. But honestly the game isnā€™t worth 20 bucks.

Hello!

Ive pre ordered the game and was told i have access to the beta but cant find the invite