Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Pre-order Update - Age of Empires

If youā€™re having beta problems, check this thread:
https://forums.ageofempires.com/discussion/3402/pre-order-beta-access-reminder

im getting annoyed on how the ā– ā– ā– ā–  release date keeps getting pushed back Iā€™m tired of not being able to play the scenario how I like Iā€™m getting super mad with this ā– ā– ā– ā– 

an I still havenā€™t gotten my code for rise of nations: extended edition

@BigSkrapp said:
im getting annoyed on how the **** release date keeps getting pushed back Iā€™m tired of not being able to play the scenario how I like Iā€™m getting super mad with this ****

Is a beta testā€¦

now Microsoft Store tells us that the new release date is 30 - 12 - 2018??? December 2018??? ( verify by yourself) so we have to wait 1 year more ?

@tonimining said:
now Microsoft Store tells us that the new release date is 30 - 12 - 2018??? December 2018??? ( verify by yourself) so we have to wait 1 year more ?

That date was confirmed to be a placeholder, a thing to put there in lieu of an actual release date. The goal is as far as I know to release in early 2018, no word on when exactly or what would still count as early. I am kind of happy that they didnā€™t just go ahead with launch and try to fix things afterwards, but I understand other people can feel differently about that.

@Augustusman said:

@BigSkrapp said:
im getting annoyed on how the **** release date keeps getting pushed back Iā€™m tired of not being able to play the scenario how I like Iā€™m getting super mad with this ****

Is a beta testā€¦

if you read correctly I said Iā€™m tired of playin with people I want to play by myself Iā€™m tired of playing multiplayer that where it said I want to play the scenario and Iā€™m tired of the way they keep putting the release day back I donā€™t care if its a beta

@ā€œPan Calvusā€ said:

@tonimining said:

That date was confirmed to be a placeholder, a thing to put there in lieu of an actual release date. The goal is as far as I know to release in early 2018, no word on when exactly or what would still count as early. I am kind of happy that they didnā€™t just go ahead with launch and try to fix things afterwards, but I understand other people can feel differently about that.

early 2018??it says December 2018 so how is that early

@BigSkrapp said:

@Augustusman said:

@BigSkrapp said:

Is a beta testā€¦

if you read correctly I said Iā€™m tired of playin with people I want to play by myself Iā€™m tired of playing multiplayer that where it said I want to play the scenario and Iā€™m tired of the way they keep putting the release day back I donā€™t care if its a beta

Isnā€™t about you want, is about they need you test, that is why is called beta test and not early access.

@tonimining said:

Is a placer holder. You can read announcement topics about this.

How is the release date 12/31/18? and it says early 2018 Iā€™m sorry but December is late 2018.

@Floyd082012 said:
How is the release date 12/31/18? and it says early 2018 Iā€™m sorry but December is late 2018.

Like @Augustusman said, the 12/31/18 is a placeholder date. The team currently plans to release the game in early 2018 per the blog post linked below.

https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-empires-de-release-update/

No beta invitation. never. :?

@kumitoorne said:
No beta invitation. never. :?

You paid?

@BigSkrapp said:

@ā€œPan Calvusā€ said:

@tonimining said:

Please read the message youā€™re replying to. Itā€™s only like three sentences long. December is not early because December is a placeholder. I even went ahead and found the post saying so for you, which can be found right here. It says:

@that_page
We donā€™t have a final release date to share quite yet, but are targeting early 2018. In the meantime, we will be actively engaging with everyone participating in the closed beta to gather additional feedback, set up multiplayer sessions, and ensure that the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that we are delivering is the Definitive Edition that you want.
(Update 10/16/2017) Please note that the Windows Store page for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently listing the planned release date as 12/31/2018. This is a placeholder, and does not reflect our target release date. We will update that page once the final release date has been announced. You can follow Age of Empires on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news.

Itā€™s a little longer than three sentences this time, but I figure youā€™ll manage. Thank you for flying smartass airlines.

@BigSkrapp said:

@ā€œPan Calvusā€ said:

@tonimining said:

Please read the message youā€™re replying to. Itā€™s only like three sentences long. December is not early because December is a placeholder. I even went ahead and found the post saying so for you, which can be found right here. It says:

@that_page
We donā€™t have a final release date to share quite yet, but are targeting early 2018. In the meantime, we will be actively engaging with everyone participating in the closed beta to gather additional feedback, set up multiplayer sessions, and ensure that the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that we are delivering is the Definitive Edition that you want.
(Update 10/16/2017) Please note that the Windows Store page for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently listing the planned release date as 12/31/2018. This is a placeholder, and does not reflect our target release date. We will update that page once the final release date has been announced. You can follow Age of Empires on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news.

Itā€™s a little longer than three sentences this time, but I figure youā€™ll manage. Thank you for flying smartass airlines.

I think I just accidentally send my reply in 3 times. Apparently it needs to be approved. In about a week there will be several posts here telling you to read this message:

(If this post doesnā€™t make it through either Iā€™m giving up.)

Boom, there they are. Thereā€™s one later one still missing.

Just because I like to annoy the spam filter by testing it: Iā€™m posting this early early on january 6.

(Edit: okay, this one went through immediately.)