📜 Age of Empires: Definitive Edition — Update 36211

I believe that PackageStatus 0 tells Windows that “package is fine, no action is needed”.
PackageStatus 16777216 may mean that “package needs to be fixed” which prompts Windows to install the dependencies. The dependencies (the CMD file) should be in “Install” folder (like they are in AoEII: DE and in previous version of AoE DE). But they are not.

1 Like

Steam update available?

AOE1DE could have a huge potential, but after the auto reseeding update they haven’t given any real attention to the game.
Onestly for aoe1de i had such huge expectations, I was hoping for new civ, units, techs, the introduction of some features so common on aoe2 like battle formations for military units, or the possibility to garrison villager.

2 Likes

Well done indeed. That worked a treat. Excellent analysis. I hope Microsoft are paying attention and learning from it.
Firewall audit failures are still being registered in the Windows Security Logs (as documented by me above). Maybe someone can explain to Microsoft what to do there as well.

2 Likes

It would be nice if we can have major monthly updates for AOE 1 DE too

2 Likes

Is this actually out now or do we have to buy the patch? Is still have to old patch that doesn’t let me play online with my friend.

Hey there @MuadDib16! Have you upgraded to the new game client yet?

If you have, you should be able to go to your apps library and force the update:

Remember that you’ll need update your game in the Microsoft Store:

1. Open the Microsoft Store.
  2. Click the [ ∙ ∙ ∙ ] symbol next to your profile picture.
  3. Select Downloads and updates.
  4. Press the Get updates button to automatically detect, download, and install the latest changes to your game!

Let me know if that works for you or if you continue to have trouble upgrading to the latest version of the game!

Multiplayer servers are still broken
 when will this be fixed? It’s already been weeks now.

4 Likes

It doesn’t work yet. Once the game starts, it closes for no reason.

Hey there! Have you worked through these troubleshooting steps yet? They are the most common solutions to symptoms such as those you’ve described.

Bonjour et merci pour vos conseils.
Je n’arrive pas a installer la MaJ 36211 sur microsoft store.
Je suis un client Xbox.
Pourtant, j’ai rĂ©ussi Ă  installer la derniĂšre MaJ 36202 sur microsoft store sans souci.

Le problùme: cette MaJ 36211 n’apparait pas dans mon microsoft store.
(action effectuée: réinitialisation du microsoft store, sans changement
)

Dites mois si je dois traduire en anglais mon message.
Merci pour votre réponse.

En cas de doute, une nouvelle installation du jeu est toujours utile.

Hey, can you move your contribution over here, please:

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/lets-debate-some-game-improvements/77333/32

We have already discussed a few things there.

1 Like

Une nouvelle installation du jeu ? Vous savez combien de jours il faut pour le faire Ă  la plupart des pauvres types qui vivent comme moi loin des connexions Ă  haut dĂ©bit ? Votre solution est juste inenvisageable vue la galĂšre intersidĂ©rale qu’à Ă©tĂ© cette premiĂšre installation. Une installation m’a suffit pour ma part, il n’y en aura pas d’autre.

This topic was automatically closed after 34 days. New replies are no longer allowed.