Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Hotfix 35209

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Hotfix 35209

This week’s minor update comes with a handful of stability, bug, and crash fixes to improve your game experience, as well as a few quality of life updates to enhance some of the game’s basic mechanics.

Read More…

7 Likes

A few friend are reporting that they have no results in the lobby browser now so they are not able to play. If i invite them to a lobby, they can get in, but can’t make any selections or ready up. They also have horrible ping results. 1000-5000ms!

Also, replays and save games made in previous versions no longer work for me.

2 Likes

<“This week’s minor update”>
minor
are you guys joking?
What is this text censor you added? I cant write anything anymore
Even harmless words get censored. Can anyone tell me how to remove that or fix?

8 Likes

They also censored clan names in all lobbies without saying

4 Likes

please fix the 5 minute disconnect bug.

2 Likes

hi my game wont start no idea why anyone know a link to a possible fix? through steam.

1 Like

Get rid of the stupid profanity filter. I’ll keep coming on these forums every day until they’re removed. I don’t care about Communist China and their rules for video games. I live in the USA I don’t follow a Communist Doctrine.

4 Likes

They need to introduce Tibetans as a faction too.

2 Likes

So we are obediently with Chinese rules? Thanks for destroy an western game.

2 Likes

What do you mean? Could you please explain

1 Like

Many decisions that developers make lately are to be accepted in markets such as China.

The one of no blood or corpses added to the political correctness.

2 Likes

I have “no lobby” bug (I am in Korea). It has been many days and no fix yet!

1 Like

Yo, Vivi, Lyx, …, there are so many Chinese players on Voobly in last 15 years, and CCP never banned Voobly before. I don’t think it is the main reason that the team do this. CCP cares more about hot FPS games like PUBG, instead of RTS games with a few players.

1 Like

Whats purpose of Voobly china then

1 Like

It seems to not change the content of the game, including blood or corpses.

1 Like

didn’t claim it does.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah, that was last year - and if you noticed - there still is blood. Also wth ban mahjong

2 Likes

Then they should have blood and corpses and skeletons as toggle menu options like UHD.

2 Likes