📜 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 36906

On the new update, the maximum zoom out seems to be limited. It doesn’t seem to be mentioned in the patch notes?

Pretty annoying as I normally play more zoomed out, and I’ll have to retrain my muscle memory whern putting down buildings.

I play all the time, maybe in 1% of the game i get a crash which is not very often. Now as I was winning a ranked game I got crash, it’s just super frustrating. But what could somewhat fix this is a option that lets a disconnected player rejoin. Why isn’t this implemented? Make the disconnect and a resign feature diffrent. Like Dota has for example. So that if you get a crash or whatever, they can pause the game and you can rejoin.

1 Like

Yes. So frustrating that it isn’t even an option. It would save a ton of games. It might even reduce ragequits, since having a lot of disconnects and never resuming would seem a little more suspicious.

When can we expect the hotfix patch which will correct the new bugs?

3 Likes

I was hoping to find it today.
Please devs, BOA2 is coming, and I would love to see the new balance patch on it :smiley:

This update now causes ever blue screen of death possible full system crash. I have done everything check drivers for updates run disk checks and defragmentation and reinstalled still crashes my system when no other game will. There are serious issues with the code of this game if it does this at least fir some people every update.

I’m not blue screening. Did you try turning off any mods you had?

Never played with any but small trees and I have tried that and still have gotten full on blue screen crashes. I am actually downloading the Microsoft store version now I have bought both that version and steams because depending on the update my steam one will work just fine and the Microsoft one won’t or vice versa depending on the patch.

Is the blinking stable bug fixed?

1 Like

Sadly still about 30-40% of team games someone disconnects (even in imp) and then the game is basically over. So either it’s an easy win or a sad loss. Either way it’s dumb because you don’t actually get to really fight. You basically just play farm simulator up to that point. It’s a big let down because team games can be really fun.

1 Like

Exactly, everything was normal here, after this patch it is impossible to play multiplayer

1 Like

Pending Bugs:

1. Malay Age Up
  2. Konniks receiving infantry armour upgrades when mounted
  3. Ethiopian Age Up resources

Still no hotfix.

1 Like

Devs, at least give us last month patch with only balance changes…

Why are bugs getting reported and addressed here in non-templated ways? There’s a bug forum to report issues, with a template to fill out. If we can just report them in patch announcement threads, it discourages use of the official bug reporting thread, because I can say from experience it’d be much quicker just to report here in an ad hoc way without filling out a form :wink:

1 Like

Allbugs have been reported properly

Is there already a ETA for hotfix?

1 Like

No lobbies, can’t create lobbies – nice

Where’s the hotfix?

You know what could be an outstanding move, since 2 weeks passed by without an hotfix skip the hotfix and came out with a new patch way before of the expected date. C’mon devs, show us that you care!

Probably no hot fix at all :frowning:

All of this seems to happen because of cheat code. For the hotfix: Just remove the cheat code…

3 Likes