📜 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 39284

I checked the recently modified game files… no new grahpics unfortunately.

We are tracking the reports of frame drops noted in this thread: Huge lags after the new patch

4 Likes

:triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

Thank you my man, even with the problem of lag, allow the players choose the preference map and random civi is a great sucess

2 Likes

Khmer was the problem for eles, not eles themselves. Viet/Malay/Burma eles were fine, now all those civs are directly nerfed while it barely touches khmer. Khmer receiving no nerfs is completely wild.

Been suggesting porto got 20% gold discount for about 5 years now myself, always saw a drush without straggling 10 gold as one of the QOL things to make it meaningful

5 Likes

Hi, thanks for letting us play mods again, i love u devs
But there is a big problem Kurikara and bukhara campaign have the wrong audios, corresponding to other campaigns, at least for the Spanish version,
could you fix it ?
Thanks!

Thank you for the report. Both of these issues are already logged and awaiting review by the Spanish localization team.

2 Likes

I can’t start the game, on steam

Are you subscribed to the night menu mod?

Hello, I just want to say that this was a great update overall and well worth the wait. Improvements to the game in all areas, except for multiplayer netcode bugs (dcs etc.).

Please fix them, you are doing such a good job everywhere else, shame to be let down by this sort of stuff!!!

how do I get this?
I’m in the beta but don’t know how to download these releases?

This is the generic patch everyone receives, it should automatically be available

1 Like