📜 Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition — Update 50292

Lets play War elephants for the first time ever, 150 food 70 gold :sob:

Its 170f and 85f…
:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Since this update the game crashes me all the time. This didn’t happen to me before! Fix it please!

1 Like

@mzcontent Please change the name of the Slavs civ to Ruthenians. Currently, we already have CIV Bulgarians, Poles and Czechs on the horizon. Leaving it unchanged will be bizarre and sick.

2 Likes

@mzcontent What to do about an event reward that is only Temporarily Unlocked & not Permanently Unlocked?

I made a thread in Report a Bug subforum & have written twice to AOE Support:

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/second-lotw-challenge-reward-coustillier-statue-not-permanently-unlocked-only-temporarily-unlocked/136512/4

Hi Robbie.

Open the file directory and then take a copy of the mod folder that contains the statue, then reupload it and subscribe (or just paste it back in your local mods) once the event ends. Hope this helps.

Edit: Just searched the mod website and someone has already uploaded it;

1 Like

What to do about this?

1 Like

Nothing? Log into Xbox Live?

That is my whole problem, as you can see in the greyed out background image, I already unlocked the first achievement which is to login to Xbox Live… So I have the problem whereby the unlocked reward from the first challenge is already completed to get to the second one, but the second one is showing as Temporarily Unlocked & not Permanently and asking me to log into Xbox Live to get the first achievement (again?)…

Ah idk then. But it will stay forever if you copy the mod folder elsewhere and repaste it later or subscribe to that mod link :man_shrugging:

Will it be in the Event Mods?

Even more strangely, I’m logged into Xbox Live & I just unlocked the Sand Donjon mod & it is also displaying as only Temporarily Unlocked…

1 Like

The game never crashed on me before this update. Now it crashes to desktop almost every game (campaign and single player random map games).

1 Like

I managed to 1v5 ex AI with tower drop near tc and I was trying to make it 1v6 even1v7. Now you make the AI use tc to shoot towers which SUCKs. And I can not go back to the old AI too. Hate this update.

We’re very sorry about this and hope to have a fix for the crashing next week!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ve sent this feedback to the devs for consideration.

2 Likes

Our support team is pretty backed up at the moment but please be patient and we’ll get to you as soon as we can.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

We’re very sorry about this and hope to have a hotfix for the crashes out next week. Thank you for your patience!