Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Update 13.12327

I dont understn why native mortars are 8pop slots while are the same unit than europeans but JUST can be trained at EMBASSY

5 Likes

Please Fix Lakota, they are Over Powered now.

1 Like

Isn’t it a little bit too early to claim that though?

1 Like

Tired of Lakota players lame in ranked.

Understandable, but its waaay too early to claim Lakota are broken, they are definitely better than before though.

They are completely broken in age 4 due to the card that gives you 21 units and 3 guard upgrades.

6 Likes

Someone already created a topic about that card and I reaffirm what I said, that card would have to cost exactly the same as Tupac Amaru’s revolution, 2000 of each resource.

2 Likes

Then its not worth.

The 21 units cost 2030 resources. The champion upgrades are 600 resources each and the elite ones are 300 resources each. So at max you get 2700 resources for the upgrades assuming you’re in industrial age without upgrading your army at all.

So now you have a card that is like 4730 resources. An industrial age card is typically worth about 2000 resources. So at max you’re making about 3000 resources profit.

So maybe the card should give 5 of each unit and cost 500 of each resource. Otherwise nobody will send it and it will be another of those non-viable cards.

4 Likes

I get your point, but the natives don’t have factories so their shipments aren’t that expensive, plus if you’re really trying to take advantage of those “Free” upgrades they can probably destroy you before you get to Age IV, not to mention the units that cost wood.

Note: I am going to limit myself to see how the developers solve it, I am not very interested in this topic. :neutral_face:

In the next update, the Italians and Maltese should be able to build a second factory just like all other European civs do.

6 Likes

I think the easiest solution is to do the vatican guard route, give elite and just make champion free to research

This means that in a FI situation you still have the time to research 3 techs before you can push out safely and that can be a game changer

Maltese no.
too OP with buildings and fire throwers push

1 Like

I think Hauds need a super unit: Lakota have Tokala Soldiers, Aztec have Skull Knights and Inca have Macemen. Hauds are the only Natives that don’t get a super unit.

Yes, the light canon. Its not a surprise that other natives have a hard time on treaty cause their lack of artillery

3 Likes

Lol Macemen. A super ■■■■ unit.

3 Likes

Perhaps in the next update, the Qizilbash dialogue should be changed because it’s speaking Turkish dialogue from AoE2 when there’s already Turkish dialogue within AoE3. So perhaps the Qizilbash should speak the same dialogue as the Ottoman Cavalry Archer instead of the AoE2 Turkish military dialogue.