AI behaving weirdly on reloaded game

Hello !

We got this AI bug with my friend yesterday with the latest patch !

What happened :
MY FRIEND was the host. We were 2vs2AIvs2AIvs2AI. The game was ~10-15min.
HE was disconnected for whatever reason. I was in vocal with him but his game didn’t crashed, I see him disconnected with a message on the ingame messages, I get another message that the game was saved in MY COMPUTER. Then 10s after HE got a message that he was disconnected.

The multiplayer savegame WASN’T in HIS COMPUTER but in MY COMPUTER.
So he couldn’t be the host to relaunch the game.

I created a lobby (so I WAS THE HOST this time) with the savegame, he downloaded the savegame, we take back our “player number” and restarted with the save game.

Results :
When reloading (myself as a host with my friend the ex-host), the AI didn’t do anything, only the previous actions before the crash were live (lumberjack, farmers…), we could attack TC without them garisonning, only the army units fight back if we attack them next to them (militia), but they didn’t move if we were going back. I can see that a lot of AI created villagers (1 or 2) but they are idling at ther TC, maybe they were in creation when my friend disconnected. Also, when I ordered my militia to attack an unit, if there were a closer ennemy unit, he will not execute my order but attack the closer unit !

So yeah, to resume if the host crashed, and a second guy is being the new host, the AI seems to be inactive.

1 Like