AI does not send resources

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.3552.0
  • PLATFORM: Microsoft Store

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

aoe3-ai

Hello all, this is my first post in this forum, so greetings! Anyway, I searched for similar issues before I posted this, but didn’t seem to see anyone else having this issue. I use the commands to have my AI ally during a skirmish send me resources. They say essentially, “here ya go”, and they send nothing. Also when you say attack here they say yes half the time but almost always send an army anyway. This leads me to wonder if telling them to use a defensive, or quick attack strategy if they actually do that either? I play as Lakota so perhaps it’s just a civilization thing?

Would be nice to get some food since I ran outta BUFFALO CUZ THEY CAME ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MAP TO HUNT MY BUFFALO! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

In the mean time I use the team buffalo cards to delay this lol

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a 4 player skirmish
  2. you random, or team 1, all ai team ?
    3.Open your AI commands menu and select ally image, then select any resource to have sent

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The AI will tell you they will send some, but none arrives

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

I am low on resources and I get no help while the computer player hunts all my buffalo and sits on gold mines.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

none

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 Like

Now that you mentioned it, when selecting the “select all allies button” when making a request (be it attack location or whatever) it’s as if the command didn’t work at all. You have to manually select each ally for a response. Haven’t requested resources as of yet, but that sounds like a bad bug.

FYI you should add the aoe3-ai tag to this topic so it’s easily identified by the Devs.

@Excelsior7206 alright thanks! I’m not sure how to add a tag so I put it where it says describe the issue. I also added a couple screenshots of the process.