Amazing Red Bull Wololo V

Heidelberg Castle, isn’t that their university, or atleast around there. Internet should be on the highest “German quality standard” …

Wasn’t expecting the zombie party resurrection either. It’s all thanks to the mud they were troughing around to discredit the other two leaders. The grmran saying seems to come true, “when two are fighting, the third one celebrates”.
Worst nightmare, current coalition continues…

How did nilli fair in the past with his nac events?

Probably the best looking RBW by far… Really impressed with production value and effort. Did they even fly in all the participants?

Also maybe a good sign aoe4 content will be dropped with it…

I know it’s early but I think it’s due to misperceptions… people keep overestimating them since release. Like literally every single patch they get over estimated…

But it felt like villesse was just throwing his games…

Basically naked full boom into GG
And wtf pick incas!?!??!?? In a championship!? Like it’s one thing to be stubborn and pick them on the ladder, but when money is at stake.?

I also lol whenever I see a meta civ like Britons or Franks win a match… because according to so many geniuses"pros don’t even consider them that good"

ethopians, brits, franks, cumans, vikings really need their nerfs finall.

1. ethopians start res removed at start in empire wars (since they start in feuldan an not reach it, jsut how they deleted lithuanians free food that dominated in RB1)
  2. brits only +1 free range in imp, no more mango snipping without atleast getting the UT
  3. franks mill upgrades 50% cheaper (not free or instant), also lose squirres again
  4. cumans overcompensating cheaper buildings nerfed
  5. vikings op eco finally adressed, handcard and wheelbarrow researched free bot not instant
2 Likes

Get some hype for viper playing

1 Like

Hera vs Viper is all that you need to know today

1 Like

he is doing it, viper back?

man hera is tough, how he survived game 1 and still had a change despite all the raids

viper was housed for almost 3 minutes, when already behind in eco :frowning:

I’m sorry, but after the third dead villager, Hera had nothing to do

Man houfnice are op. Just like what i have been talking about since dlc came out. Hera instant gg after the upgrade was in…

The extra aoe is OP

Bohemains are jus bad right until the point houfni e are in, then they turn into op. What a civ design.

1 Like

maybe op, but the time of research and the resources needed are insane, it is i think well ballanced profit/cost unit.

And Viper forgot to research Fervor for the Vills, he completely forgot about it 11

4 Likes

Nah I don’t thin so.

Let’s say you could buil a cobra car for 1000 gold 1000 wood.

Is that balanced price / profit?

Houfnice are similar. Just too god no matter the price of upgrade once it is in.

Better nerf and make it more affordable to get, way more balanced.

Or even more extrem, put an expensive “I win” research in game, and arguing yeah If you can manage to afford and research that you should win. Completely taking away a fair change of competition and coming back for the other player.

Houfnice are like that. Did you see how vipers 5 houfnice absolute masaceres heras euwal amount of BBC without even losing one. That aoe was disgusting good, and made dodging for Hera conoelety impossible as they get hit by aoe anyway.

1 Like

Great games today at Round 2, we’ll see how goes tomorrow

Viper was so much ahead in eco, had hera spent an equal amount into bbc this fight would have different or viper probably wouldn’t be even able to research it if the situation was neck to kneck.

2 Likes

how come no one is bringing up the fact that Capoch is doing great? he’s 2-0.

2 Likes

15% faster villager is way more OP than houfnice because it decrease raiding casualties a lot. In this kind of pro match ups, one raid to your mining camp can cause 8 villager death and gg but 15% faster villager move faster than crossbow. Therefore, you can survive these situations where all 30 civilization died instantly. 15% speed on gunpowder units is also a lot stronger than houfnice. Houfnice is actually balanced unit. I think houfnice should get extra bonus damage against buildings as well.

It is more a local fenomeno, here in Argentina Capoch it is big deal

Honestly red bull V is going to be the biggest aoe2 event ever, they have put probably like more than 1 million USD into the event, the quality of the production shows how much money they put in.

As for the games is too soon yet.

2 Likes

You say 15% speed is actually stronger than houfnice. Well then how about 15% faster +houfnice, are we still not reaching op territory yet?..

You dodge all enemy shoots with speed and kill all enemy BBC and archers that can’t dodge due to houfnice aoe. Is thwi still fair?